- Vilas County Lumber Co. - Vilas County Lumber Co.
CMO model railroad structure plan-sets designed in CAD
- Rio Grande Models 1/3/15 - Looking for unique parts here is a link to Rio Grande Models 1/3/15
- HRM Laser Models - HRM Laser Models maker of laser cut wood buildings
- Yarmouth Model Works - Yarmouth Model Works, they have some very nice detail parts
- CNW Model Railroad Plan Set by Vilas County Lumber Company - CNW Model Railroad Plan Set by Vilas County Lumber Company
- New M&STL decal 11/15/13 - New M&STL decal for the black open hopper, from Mask Island Decals. Watch for new releases 11/15/13
- Union Station HO passenger car sides - Passenger cars sides in HO by Union station
- Sunset Models O scale H-1 - Sunset Models O scale H-1 in stock.
- Scale model works, a new modeling company making loads 8/4/13 - Scale model works, a new modeling company making loads 8/4/13
- Accurail home page, maker of many CNWHS cars - Accurail home page, maker of many CNWHS cars
- ExactRail - HO cars in the C&NW family
- Trainworx. - N scale CGW trailers by Trainworx.
- Blueford Shops - Blueford Shops new CGW transfer caboose
- M&StL Diesel decals - a new, revised set of Microscale decals for the MINNEAPOLIS & St LOUIS RED DIESELS. The new set has been totally revised to include appropriate numbers (including numberboard numbers) for the F units, GP's, RS-1's and SD-7's all in the appropriate sizes. We also eliminated the overlay required in the old set and now have the "MINNIAPOLIS & St LOUIS" as see thru within the white stripes. I believe you can now do 2 units of all locomotive types out of one set. The pilot safety stripes on the GP's can be a pain so there is now 6 in the set in case you mess one up. The sets can be ordered from John Harker, PO Box 703, Ames, Iowa 50010 at $7 per set with $1.25 shipping. Combined shipping is available for multiple orders. Dealer inquiries are welcome. Call John with questions at 515-520-7400.
we are planning a revised run of the FtDDM&S decals in HO scale which will include more freight car possibilities and a reefer. There will be lettering to do 2 additional DMCI boxcars, 1 additional FtDDM&S boxcar and a FtDDM&S wood reefer. They will be available in about a month from John Harler and myself. Still a double sheet set with a new colored insert page at $12 plus shipping. Inquiries can be directed to my email email@example.com, or John's, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Engine House Services - CNW #2 depot, laser cut kit
- Mullet River Model Works - Mullet River has a line of CNW/CMO buildings and car kits.
- Lake Junction Models - Lake Junction Models feature laser cut wood C&NW structures
- Tomar Industries - Passenger car drumheads
- Depots by John - C&NW buildings and parts
- Scale Reproductions - Ballast Ground Cover Details Decals Trees
- FDDM&S decals - Fort Dodge Des Moines and Southern decals can still be purchased from Bluff Creek Trains
The sets contain 2 decal sheets per set with color inserts.
The HO sets remaining are still $12
The N sets are $10.
plus $1.25 shipping
Fort Dodge Line decals O, HO, and N scales availible $18.50, $12.00, $10.00 per set in order. Add $1.95 per order shipping for up to 4 sets. Bluff Creek Trains Box 35 Pilot Mound, Iowa 50223