- covered hopper - Kurt Hayek has again led the way to a CNWHS model with accurate lettering.
His first project was the Bicentennial C&NW coal hopper.
Now it is CNW’s 3987-4141 series “billboard” PS-2 “covered hoppers.
The cars should be available in April.
- HO FtDDM&S & DM&CI Two Sheet Microscale Decal Set -Version 3 – 2012 - This two sheet decal lettering set covers the Fort Dodge, Des Moines & Southern and Des Moines & Central Iowa locomotives (Diesel and steam), cabooses, and selected rolling stock. A colored multi page instruction sheet with images and more information is included.
The HO FtDDM&S & DM&CI two sheet decal set is $12.00 plus $2.00 for packaging and mailing in the U.S. For more information and ordering please contact me, John Harker, P.O. Box 703, Ames, Iowa, 50010, phone: 515-520-7400, email: email@example.com.
- Vilas County Lumber Co. - Vilas County Lumber Co.
CMO model railroad structure plan-sets designed in CAD
- Rio Grande Models 1/3/15 - Looking for unique parts here is a link to Rio Grande Models 1/3/15
- HRM Laser Models - HRM Laser Models maker of laser cut wood buildings
- Yarmouth Model Works - Yarmouth Model Works, they have some very nice detail parts
- CNW Model Railroad Plan Set by Vilas County Lumber Company - CNW Model Railroad Plan Set by Vilas County Lumber Company
- Union Station HO passenger car sides - Passenger cars sides in HO by Union station
- Engine House Services - CNW #2 depot, laser cut kit
- Scale Reproductions - Ballast Ground Cover Details Decals Trees