Welcome to the CNWHS Photo Gallery!

The C&NWHS invites you to post C&NW and related railroad photos. Like to add your photos?


photo.JPG
Depot Faimont, MN.528 viewsThe depot at Fairmont, MN. October 1985.Robert Chlupach collection.
Photo credit: Francis Chlupach
Depot-Fairmont-6-3-81.jpg
Depot Fairmont, MN.1219 viewsC&NW standard #2 wood depot at Fairmont, MN. Dick Talbott photo, 6-3-1981
photo-2.JPG
Depot Farimont, MN.604 viewsC&NW depot at Fairmont, MN, February 1978. Photo credit: Francis Chlupach, Francis Chlupach collection
Florence-NE21.jpg
Depot Florence, NE819 viewsThe CStPM&O depot, located the first town North of Omaha. Restored as a museum.
Photo by Dick Talbott 5-17-87
FDL-149.jpg
Depot Fond du Lac, WI2115 viewsNo. 149 is at the Fond du Lac depot in 1964 on its way to Green Bay. Russ Porter photo. Submitted by Bob Baker.

Forrest City-IA21.jpg
Depot Forest City, IA756 viewsM&StL depot at Forest City, IA. Dick Talbott photo 6-1-81
Fort_Calhoun_Railraod.jpg
Depot Fort Calhoun, Nebraska1444 views1930's picture of the CstPM&O wooden depot in Fort Calhoun between Blair and Florence. This photo is taken looking northeast at the depot with a southbound heading to Florence about to pass by. Jay Anderson (Washington County Historical Society)
Fremont--1914.jpg
Depot Fremont, NE1277 viewsUnion Station at Fremont used by the Chicago and North Western and the Union Pacific railroads. Stecher photo, 1914. C&NW Histrical Society Archives collection.
16_-Depot--Garden-Prairie,-.jpg
Depot Garden Prairie, IL3502 viewsOn line between Rockford and Chicago. Photo taken in 1940. Submitted by Brian Landis.
Geneva-IL21.jpg
Depot Geneva, IL921 viewsC&NW brick communter station. This was the last station on the West Line until 2006.
Dick Talbott photo 7-9-83.
Genoa-City--1958.jpg
Depot Genoa City, WI1619 viewsGenoa City is just north of the Illinois state line on the Lake Geneva branch. J. McKee photo, 1958. Collection of Bob Baker.
GlencoeIL.jpg
Depot Glencoe, IL1475 viewsDesigned by Charles S. Frost, the depot was dedicated in 1891. The station is representative of architect-designed commuter stations built during the "railroad beautiful" period. It is just as beautiful in this view from a Kenosha-bound train on May 2, 2004.
Photo by Bill Hakkarinen
360 files on 30 page(s) 12