Welcome to the CNWHS Photo Gallery!

The C&NWHS invites you to post C&NW and related railroad photos. Like to add your photos?


Mason_City_depot.JPG
Depot Mason City, IA572 viewsC&NW depot. From the Francis Chlupach collection, as passed on to Bob Chlupach
Actual depot no longer exists. All that remains is the baggage terminal. Tracks long ago pulled.
McHenry,-IL-6-74.jpg
Depot McHenry, IL1667 viewsSuburban train at the McHenry depot. Tom Post photo, 6-1974. Submitted by Mike Patrick
1978merrillan.jpg
Depot Merrillan, WI in 19781324 viewsMerrillan, WI Depot built 1886 by the "Omaha" for joint CMStP&O/C&NW/GB&W use receiving finishing touches on a new "gray/white" paint job which replaced the previous "yellow/green" scheme... seen here on 9/15/1978... John F. Campbell Collection Photo...
Merrimac.jpg
Depot Merrimac, WI1275 viewsMerrimac is on the Wyeville to Madison route, 26 miles west of Madison. Photo taken 8-15-1948. C&NW Historical Society Archives collection.

Merriman-NE.jpg
Depot Merriman, NE936 viewsC&NW wood frame depot used for vehicle storage. Dick Talbott photo 5-27-93






Milw-Depot-1964.jpg
Depot Milwaukee, WI3281 viewsThe Milwaukee depot was built on the Lake Michigan shoreline in 1889. It was demolished in 1966 when the C&NW began using the new Milwaukee Road Station. In this scene, train #149 is ready to depart for Green Bay. Photo by Russ Porter, January, 1964. Submitted by J. H. Yanke
Minong.jpg
Depot Minong, WI1436 viewsMinong is 21 miles north of Spooner on the line to Superior. C&NW Historical Society Archives collection.
DEP_0010.JPG
Depot Moingona, IA1236 viewsC&NW depot at Moingona, IA. The depot is on the west side of the Des Moines River, Boone IA. This is the Kate Shelly museum. Dick Talbott photo, August 1981.
Mondovi.jpg
Depot Mondovi, WI1257 viewsMondovi is 36 miles west of Fairchild on the end of a branch. Fairchild is on the St. Paul to Eau Claire line. C&NW Historical Society Archives collection.
Depot-Monico-5-21-80.jpg
Depot Monico, WI.1636 viewsC&NW wood depot at Monico, WI. This is the route of the Flambeau 400 to AshLand, WI. Dick Talbott photo, 5-21-1980
Morrison-5-14-87.jpg
Depot Morrison, IL1184 viewsMorrison, IL is located 14 miles east of Clinton, IA on the East-West main line, formally known as the Galena Division. Jim H. Yanke photo, 5-14-1987
Depot-Mt.Horeb-5-16-79.jpg
Depot Mt. Horeb, WI.1491 viewsC&NW wood depot at Mt. Horeb, WI. By 1979 it had been abandoned. Dick Talbott photo, 5-16-1979
360 files on 30 page(s) 17