Welcome to the CNWHS Photo Gallery!

The C&NWHS invites you to post C&NW and related railroad photos. Like to add your photos?


west point.jpg
Depot West Point, Nebraska1010 viewsNow located 3 blocks west of the old Fremont to Chadron mainline in the city park this depot is a museum. West Point had many rail customers and hung on until a late eighties flood destroyed parts of the line east of Scribner, NE. Jay Anderson photo (12/31/2004)
Depot-Wild-Rose-1967.jpg
Depot Wild Rose, WI1633 viewsWild Rose was located between North Fond du Lac and Marshfield, WI. Photographed by Russ Porter, 4-1967 Submitted by J. H. Yanke
3_-Depot--Winnebago,-IL.jpg
Depot Winnebago, IL3114 viewsOn the line between Rockford to Freeport. Photo taken in 1953. Submitted by Brian Landis.
Winter,_WI_A_Smith_photo.JPG
Depot Winter, WI898 viewsBuilt in 1905, this depot is the last one remaining on the Tuscobia Line, which ran from Tuscobia, WI to Park Falls, WI, a distance of about 74 miles. The Friends of the Tuscobia Trail is presently restoring this depot to the original outside and for use as a trailhead, visitor center, and meeting place for the Chamber of Commerce, the Happyland Historical Society and the Friends of the Tuscobia Trail. Submitted by Laurie Martin.
Wonewoc.jpg
Depot Wonewoc, WI1040 viewsWonewoc is on the Wyeville to Madison route, 7 miles east of Elroy. Photo taken 8-15-1948, C&NW Historical Society Archives collection.

28_-Depot--Woodstock,-IL_.jpg
Depot Woodstock, IL3114 viewsDepot currently used by Metra trains. Photo taken in 2002. Submitted by Brian Landis.
Worthington-IL21.jpg
Depot Worthington, MN691 viewsA CStPM&O brick depot on the line from Sioux City, IA. Photo by Dick Talbott5-18-87
Zachow.jpg
Depot Zachow, WI1101 viewsZachow is 24 miles west of Green Bay on the line to Eland. The stern looking man on the platform is an early version of an agent from Homeland Security warning rail photographers to stay away. Photo date: 5-21-08, C&NW Historical Society Archives collection.
1~2.jpg
Depot Eau Claire636 viewsC.StP.M.&O. (C&NW) Depot in Eau Claire WI. Photographic credit to Verne Brummel. Depot razed approx 1989.
4258cnw_sand.jpg
Diesel Sanding Tower at Escanaba1096 viewsA pair of ALCO Century C-425's occupy the Diesel Sanding Tower track at Escanaba, MI on 6/11/1983... John F. Campbell Photo...
Emerson Enginehouse 2.jpg
Enginehouse Emerson, NE1122 viewsFormer C&NW (Omaha Road) Enginehouse in Emerson, NE. Used now as city storage shed and shop. Impressive brick structure looks much better from the sides. Once serviced engines on the Sioux City, Norfolk and Florence mainlines and branchlines. Jay Anderson photo 04/26/2005.
Emerson enginehouse.jpg
Enginehouse Emerson, NE (Side view)994 viewsSoutheast view of old enginehouse might have its old windows boarded up but retains the original side door. Front swing doors are in bad shape but the rest of this impressive brick structure is still in pristine condition. Jay Anderson photo 04/26/2005.
360 files on 30 page(s) 24